1.11.2013

Adventures in Site Development


So for the last week, I've been building a new website for Scott's Bicycle Centre. Go ahead and take a look at what mess content currently exists at their domain... Well, whatcha think? It's been a really fun process - I had some help from our Web guy in uploading the theme, but I've been solely responsible for content and minor layout changes. IMO, it looks much cleaner and much more navigable. Go me!

Some of you may know that I also keep the blog on Scott's Bikes: Women. While baking and crafting are really, really fun, cycling is what keeps me in shape... and I'm a much better cyclist than I am baker or crafter (you are what you spend your time doing, I suppose). Any of you gals (and guys too!) out there that enjoy cycling, you might find some good resources on the site. I've got some online tutorials about changing a flat, picking out padded shorts/chamois, fitting helmets properly, and dressing for winter riding (not that it's been "winter" around here, or anything).

In other news - got some sewing done this morning before work. Only have 2 steps left! Can anybody guess what it is yet?

The "stuffing" is in...

Finito!

No comments: